Book Review ~ Love Tanya

Hello!

Today I thought I'd review YouTuber Tanya Burr's new book, Love, Tanya,  since it is actually the official release date, however shops managed to get hold of it early, so I bought it from Waterstones on Tuesday.


I've been subscribed to Tanya for a while and I've always loved how lovely and talkative she is in her videos, and I get so much inspiration from her! When she announced that she was bringing out a book I was so excited, and I definitely haven't been disappointed.

What's unusual about this book is that it really involved the reader. All the way through there are opportunities to make lists of all sorts of things, from your top 10 favourite childhood memories to your top 10 favourite recipes! It's great fun to sit and write little lists as you work your way through the book.

Tanya writes about everything in her life, starting with her childhood, covering her romance with her fiancé, Jim, her love of make up, her YouTube career, and even offers tips on make up, fashion and baking. One thing that is consistent throughout the book is Tanya's bubbly personality and sheer passion for what she does.

Throughout the book, the message to 'dream big' is a very prominent one, as it is clearly something Tanya truly believes in and is something that has served her well. She says herself that she thinks she can accomplish anything, which is incredibly admirable, especially considering how far she has actually come with this train of thought. She is also brutally honest about her struggle with anxiety and how she has managed to control it over the years. Her message is inspiring and motivating and I have so much respect for her. 

All in all, the book definitely isn't an average autobiography. It is fun, gripping and moving, I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it and I'm definitely going to be reading it again in the near future! 

Let me know if you've read Love, Tanya and what your thoughts are, or if you're planning to read it!

Speak to you soon!

Megan
x

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. Your review is just making more excited to read it, which I will be doing very soon (as soon as I get time to) <3 xxx

    http://lovestephx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so so good! I just adore Tanya, she's so fab xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice review! I can't wait to read this book :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top