April Favourites

Hello!!

I know we're already 3 days into May (where has this year gone?!) but I thought I'd do an April favourites post today because there's a lot of things I've been loving through April that I want to share with you all. 

Beauty
Clothes
  • TopShop Bardot Top ~ I really love the style of these tops, they're so pretty! I also have this one, which is nice to pair with jeans and wedges for a night out. 
  • River Island ripped knee jeans ~ I've been wearing these so much, they're just so easy to put on and look great with anything. Definitely worth the investment!
Food
  • Deliciously Ella ~ Ella's recipes are incredible and so easy to follow. Since I've recently started eating a plant-based diet, it's been really helpful to be able to refer to Ella's blog when I haven't been sure what to cook. They're such simple recipes, but so tasty!
  • Sweet Potato ~ I had never tried sweet potato until recently, but I made some wedges the other day and they were absolutely delicious, Definitely something I will be making a lot of in the future.
TV / Netflix
  • Once Upon a Time ~ I'm so addicted to this show! I watched something like 24 episodes (the whole first season) in a week. It's such an interesting concept; fairytale characters trapped in the real world by the evil queen, and they can't remember who they are, There's so much action and enigma through the whole series and I'm completely hooked, I don't know what I'm going to do when it finishes.
  • Impractical Jokers ~ When I saw this show advertised, I didn't think it would be my kind of thing, but it's absolutely hilarious. I can sit and watch episodes back to back all day! It's four guys who challenge each other to say/do embarrassing things in public and if they don't do what they're told then they go on the 'loser board' and the one with the most losses has to do a punishment at the end. It's so funny!
  • Skins ~ I'm watching this for the second time around and love it just as much as the first time I watched it. I just really love the characters, especially the first and second series, and the story lines are really great.
Music
  • Handwritten by Shawn Mendes ~ Shawn Mendes has the voice of an angel and his music is perfection. I've been listening to his album on repeat and I just can't get enough. I think he's going to be huge, I'm really excited for him!
  • The Great Unknown by Jukebox the Ghost ~ I heard this song in River Island a couple of weeks ago and I've been listening to it so much since then. It's such a happy, summery song, I really like it.
Blogs
  • sarasaurus92 ~ Sarah is my friend from uni and her blog is fab! I look forward to her posts and they never disappoint.
  • lovestepx ~ I really love Steph's posts, she's such a lovely girl and hers is one of the few blogs I read on a regular basis.
  • itsrachelmay ~ Rachel's posts are so simple but so lovely, I love the layout and content of her blog.
  • niomismart ~ I love Niomi so much! Her YouTube videos are my absolute favourites and her blog posts are always en point! She's so beautiful and comes across as super friendly and genuine.
Those are my April favourites! There's probably loads of stuff I've missed out, but that's everything I can think of at the moment. Sorry I haven't included any pictures in this post, I have no excuse other than pure laziness, haha! 
Wednesday's post is going to be a few of the vegan meals I've eaten this week - I decided against posting my meals every day because I've been eating the same thing for breakfast and lunch most days, so it would get quite repetitive and boring. 

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love sweet potato fries/wedges, and I am obsessed with Shawn Mendes' album too, it's so good! I love all of his songs. Thank you so much for what you said about me/my blog, yours is one of the few I read on a regular basis too and I love you and your blog <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are literally my new obsession, I've been having them with nearly every meal lately haha! Shawn Mendes has the most incredible voice, I can't even cope!! No problem, you are so lovely, I love you tooo :) <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. Awww thanks Megan. I <3 your blog too :D
    I really need to get round to watching once upon a time now we have free time ;). xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :D Thank you!
      You really do need to watch it, it's so fab, and If you like it I'll finally have someone to talk to about it :') xxx

      Delete

Back
to top