Massive 'Haul' (part 2)

Hola!

So after a shopping trip to Meadowhall with my lovely friend Hannah, then another splurge in town with my good friend Sarah, I have quite a few bits to show you all. Enjoy!

Clothes

Playsuit - Urban Outfitters - £49
(x)


This was my first buy of the day and I don't even care how expensive it was, I am completely and utterly in love! I adore playsuits and this is just gorgeous. It has mesh shoulders and back which makes it even more pretty and unique. Definitely my favourite buy of the day!

Top - Topshop - £25
(x)


I've seen a lot of this style of top around so I thought I'd invest in this since I really love the colours and the pattern on this one. I wore it today though and the straps kept coming undone which was quite annoying.

Top - River Island - £28
(x)


I love this top because it's really light and floaty which is perfect for summer. I can see myself wearing this to the pub or on trips out on sunny days.

Shorts - River Island - £25
(x - not sure if this is the exact pair, but similar)


I really needed another pair of shorts as all of mine are really old and getting too small, so I was really happy to have found these.

Dress - H&M - £24.99
(x)


You've gotta love a bit of monochrome! I'm playing it safe with this dress because it is available in blue and yellow, but I thought I'd stick with the black and white. It's still summery...right? 

Dress - H&M - £7.99
(x)


H&M has some lovely stuff in at the moment. I wasn't too sure about this dress when I first picked it up, but after trying it on I had to have it. It's so quirky, I really love it!

Skirt - H&M - £12.99


This skirt doesn't seem to be on the website. Probably the most summery thing I've bought, this will definitely brighten up my wardrobe. I love the colours, I think I'll probably pair this with a white top to make the colours really stand out.

Kimono - H&M - £14.99
(x - not the same, but similar style)


I've wanted a kimono since last summer and I finally got one and IT HAS TASSELS! I'm probably going to end up wearing this with just about everything, it's perfect!!

Dress - Primark - £13


I'm still not too sure about this dress, but I think it might be nice to wear on days when there's a bit of a breeze since it has long sleeves. I like the pattern, but I'm not sure if the style suits me.

Pyjama top - Primark - £2.99


This was too cute not to buy!! I don't have enough pyjama tops, especially not light ones for summer. There were some cute bottoms to go with this, but I only really wear leggings to bed, so I didn't buy them.

Shoes

Sandals - New Look - £17.99
(x)


Sandals - New Look - £7.99


I can't find the second pair online. These were both impulse buys because I never seem to have any sandals, or just summer shoes in general, so I wanted to stock up this year so I don't end up suck in converse for another summer!

Sandals - River Island - £28
(x)


Probably a little more than I'd like to have paid, but the gold trim sold me! They're so so pretty and I can't wait to be walking around Amsterdam in them.

Accessories

Bag - H&M - £12.99
(x)


Every summer when it comes to going to the beach or to the lake district with my friends I always find myself wishing I had a big bag I could take all of my stuff in, and finally I invested in one! This will be perfect for packing all of the useless crap I like to take with me whenever I'm off out for the day.

Purse - River Island - £10
(x)


I decided it was about time I invested in a new purse. My old one has served me well but I think it's almost at breaking point. Since green is my favourite colour, I couldn't resist this beauty! Although I am having a little trouble with the zip, but I'm hoping that's just because it's new and needs wearing in a bit.

Make up / Skin care

Zoella Body Lotion - Superdrug - £4
(x)


I love Zoe, so buying her products was a no-brainer for me! I love everything in her line and I really hope she brings out more soon. This body lotion is honestly the creamiest, most moisturising lotion I have ever used, I absolutely love it and highly recommend it.

Facemask - Primark


I have literally just used this and it smells divine! I love having little pampering sessions from time to time and my skin always feels so soft after using a facemask.

False Eyelashes - Primark - £1


I don't often wear false eyelashes, but I actually really like the Primark ones and they are so cheap!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Superdrug - £9.99
(x


I used this today and it has really good coverage, but I think it may be a little bit dark for my skin. I'm still on the lookout for a really pale foundation that will make my skin look flawless (or as close to as possible, ha!) So if any of you have any recommendations please leave them in the comments!

Rimmel Wonder'full Extreme Black Mascara - Superdrug - £7.99
(x)


This isn't the best mascara, although I feel like I'm comparing everything to the Benefit Roller Lash, which is incredible! I just bought this one as a handbag mascara in case I need to top up during the day.

Collection Gorgeous Glow Blush Block - Superdrug - £4.19
(x)


This probably isn't the best blusher available, but I just wanted something simple because what's a Spring look without a bit of blusher?! 

Rimmel ScandalEyes Micro Liner - Superdrug - £5.49
(x)


Even though I'm loving the gel liner, I wanted to buy a felt liner too, just in case I need to get ready quickly because I'm still getting the hang of the gel liner.

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick (Midnight Mauve) - Superdrug - £7.99
(x)  


I love everything about this lipstick! It's a gorgeous colour, it feels really nice on, it lasts for ages, and even the case is gorgeous. I really struggle to find lipstick that I like, so this is a definite winner for me.

Notebooks

TK Maxx - £4.99


Paperchase - £8
(x)


I am so weak when it comes to notebooks. My collection is unbelievable at the moment and I haven't even written in half of them! The curse of being a writer. These were too pretty not to buy though. TK Maxx has some absolutely lovely journals in at the moment!!

So that's everything I've bought in the last couple of days and probably everything I will be buying for a very long time!

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Aww such a cute haul! Some of the stuff you brought was really nice and it's nice to know I'm not the only one with a shopping addiction lol xoxo - Lolarainxx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!! Haha yeah I have a serious problem when it comes to shopping, I've spent far too much money in the past few days, oops xx

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top