The Liebster Award

Thank you to the lovely Rachel from It's Rachel May for nominating me for The Liebster Award! I really appreciate it because her blog is so perfect and you need to check it out.


The rules are:
  • Thank and link to the person who nominated you
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
  • Nominate 11 other blogs and link them (under 200 followers)
  • Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer
  • Finally notify your nominations via social media/blogs

1. Favourite winter treat?

I really, really love hot chocolate, I must go through so much of it during winter! There's just nothing better than coming in from the cold to a nice mug of hot chocolate topped with cream and marshmallows. White hot chocolate from Costa is also a massive weakness of mine, I can't go past a Costa without popping in for one! 

2. What's your favourite skin care product?

I really love the Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Hydrating Cream. I have really dry skin and I think this really helps to keep it moisturised and it makes my skin feel really smooth, I love it. 

3. What has been your biggest achievement in life so far? 

Getting into University! I never thought I'd get to this point and I'm so amazed that I am in a city that I love doing a course that I love for the next 3/4 years of my life. It's so exciting and incredible and I just can't believe it's really happening!! 

4. Any pets? What are their names?

I have a King Charles Spaniel called Harvey.

5. Which song will definitely get you up and dancing at a party?

Mr Brightside ~ The Killers

6. What is your staple winter fashion item?

Knitted scarf! I have a few that I alternate between, but I just love them all so much, I'd wear them all year round if I could.

7. What are you most looking forward to this year?

Moving into a house with my uni friends in September!

8. What makeup item could you rave about all day?  

Nars Sheer Glow foundation - it's so perfect and sits so well on my skin and just looks flawless on! I just love it!

9. Whats your go-to feel good film?

Friends With Benefits or Forgetting Sarah Marshall - basically anything with Mila Kunis in, that woman is perfection! 

10. What is your all time favourite candle? 

I am honestly such a massive lover of candles that I don't think I can pick one! I haven't come across a candle I don't like, they're all so nice and I can't wait to be living in a house next year rather than uni halls so that I can actually have candles lit in my bedroom! 

11. What sparked your initial interest in blogging? 

I'm a writer and I just wanted a place I could write about what I was interested in or what was going on in my life, rather than just work for college/uni or working towards my book/poems. 


My Questions:- 

1. Where is your favourite place in the world?
2. How much would you be willing to spend on an item of clothing? 
3. Who is your 'style icon'?
4. What is your current favourite song?
5. Do you collect anything?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. Do you watch any YouTubers? If so, who? 
9. What is one amazing thing that happened to you in 2014?
10. What are your hopes for 2015? 
11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? 

Enjoy :) x 

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers, and I'm totally with you on number 5!
    Rachel x
    itsrachelmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your questions were great to answer :) Mr Brightside is by far the best song to dance to!! x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the nomination. Good questions, they really got me thinking. <3 xxx
    http://lovestephx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Your blog is lovely :) Glad you liked them, I loved your answers xxx

      Delete

Back
to top