Exploring my City

Hello!

Today my boredom levels reached a point where I just couldn't stand it any longer. The idea of sitting in my room watching YouTube videos all day couldn't have been more unappealing. So, being the nature-lover I am, I got myself up and dressed and went out in search of a park.
I could have used google maps and probably got there a lot quicker, but there's something thrilling about being lost in a city and eventually stumbling across somewhere fascinating or beautiful. After about half an hour of walking around streets I had never seen before, I reached a park and managed to snap a few pictures.




Wandering around this park made me feel like I was back at home. I love being surrounded by nature and finding pretty places to sit and write, it makes me feel so inspired and relaxed. I can see myself spending a lot of time in this park in the future, it will be so lovely to go to in summer and sit with my notebook, or go for picnics with friends. I'm very happy to have stumbled across this lovely little part of the city!

Love,
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. It looks like such a beautiful place to go for a nice quiet walk!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! I was so happy to find this park :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that sounds like a nice little adventure :) Great post xx

    xbeccabe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your city looks, could prolly goo hiking lool

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a great city! I love living here :)

      Delete
  5. Hey girl, love your blog dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    xoxo
    |
    http://apeksha08.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you so much! Your blog is absolutely beautiful, I followed you on bloglovin' xx

      Delete

Back
to top