My Favourite Shop ~ Forever 21

Hola!

Sorry I've been MIA recently; working full time is exhausting and my weekends have been super busy lately! I have a favourite shop post for you today because I've been longingly scrolling through page after page of clothes, wishing pay day was sooner! I'm really loving Forever 21 at the moment, it's not somewhere I'd usually shop, but they have a really beautiful summer line this year. Here are a few of my faves:


~ Cutout Mixed Print Dress (£14) - I can't emphasise my love for this dress enough, it's so pretty and I love the pattern so much!

~ Box-Pleated Maxi Dress (£19) - I'm actually too small to pull off maxi dresses and it breaks my heart, especially when I find ones as pretty as this. I think I'll buy it anyway though and just hope for a late growth spurt...

~ Tile Print Jumpsuit (£14) - Again, I'm a bit on the small side, so jumpsuits don't tend to fit me properly. But I love this one and it's definitely something I'd wear year-round, not just for summer.

~ Tile Print Top and Shorts Set (£25) - This is so cute and so so cheap! It'll be amazing for walking around Amsterdam in!

~ Paisley Print Romper (£10.50) - If you've read my previous posts, you'll know I'm a playsuit girl, I couldn't do a fashion post without including at least one! I love that this has two different prints and I also really love the colour - blue is such a lovely colour for summer.

What shops are you loving at the moment?

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top