What's in my Uni Bag

Hello!!

Today I wanted to show you all what I carry around on an everyday basis for university.


Bag


This is from Accessorize, but I don't think they are selling it anymore. It's actually a lot smaller than it looks and I need to invest in a bigger one since this only just manages to hold everything I need. It is so cute though and will be good for the summer when I go to the beach or the park and I only need to carry a few things. 



I'm not one of those people who can just throw a pen into the bottom of their bag, I need all of my pens, pencils and highlighters to be organised and easily accessible in my pencil case. I saw this one recently in Paperchase (a writer's heaven) and just couldn't resist buying it! It even has a little section at the front where I keep my bobby pins.

Notebook


This notebook is also from Paperchase, but it doesn't seem to be on the website. It's hand stitched, which I absolutely love, I think the hand stitched journals are absolutely gorgeous! I have a love for typewriters too, so this was absolutely perfect for me. Every good writer needs a good notebook (or 10 ;)).

Purse


I've had this purse for years and it's starting to look a little frayed at the edges, so I may need to invest in a new one soon. This was from Accessorize, I don't think they sell this exact one anymore, but they do sell some quite similar ones. 

Mirror


I love this little compact! My parents bought me this for Christmas a couple of years ago and I instantly fell in love. I have a weakness for anything vintage-y and I just think the design of this is absolutely perfect. I love love love it!

  • Book - I always have a good book on the go. At the moment I am reading The Hardest Part of Love by Catherine Ryan Hyde, but I'm only a couple of chapters in so I can't really give an opinion just yet.
  • Water bottle - I've just recently started trying to drink a lot of water, so I always try to carry a bottle with me to drink through the day.
  • Tangle Teaser - I never leave the house without it!
  • Chewing gum - I usually get the big pots of Wrigley's Extra so that I always have plenty to share.
  • Paracetamol - You never know when this could come in handy for you or one of your friends, it feels great to be that person who is always guaranteed to have painkillers in an emergency. I usually carry ibuprofen as well, but I just ran out.
  • Antibacterial hand gel -  I can't stand it if my hands feel sticky or just generally unclean so I always have some hand gel with me. I usually get the lemon one from Tesco because it smells amazing!
  • Bobby pins and bobbles - My hair can go from perfectly straight to a lions mane in about 30 seconds if the weather's bad, so it's always useful to be able to tie it up if it's not co-operating.
  • Hand cream - I'm currently using The Body Shop 'Vanilla Brulee' which was given to me as a birthday present from my lovely friend Beth, and smells divine!
  • Vaseline - I am quite prone to chapped lips, so I always make sure I have vaseline with me.


So that's what I carry in my bag, what do you carry in yours?

Speak to you soon!
Much love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top