Random Bits & Bobs Haul!!!

Hey guys!

I am so sorry I've been neglecting this blog so much lately, I've just been really tired and busy, I'm sorry!! 


I have a haul for you today since I've been buying a fair bit recently and I went to Birmingham yesterday to meet up with my lovely friend, Neneh, and we did a bit of shopping.
Just a quick disclaimer: I'm not doing this to boast or show off, I definitely don't have the money to be going on massive shopping sprees all the time. I just enjoy sharing what I've bought with you all and I know I love these types of blog posts and I love watching haul videos on YouTube. 
Anyway, I'll get started!


I'll start with the beauty stuff since there's quite a bit of it. Everything is from Superdrug apart from the facemask, that was from Primark.


I was just browsing the make up when the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream (x) caught my eye. I've been using it for the past couple of days and I really like it, although I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin as it does make my skin look quite shiny and I have to wear a lot of powder over it. But other than that, it does make my skin look flawless and I've found that the ivory is absolutely perfect for my skin tone.
Today, I picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation (x) in light porcelain and true ivory (for when I have fake tan on). I have high hopes for this because I've heard a lot about it. I really like matte foundation and I've been looking for something that will stay on all day, even when I'm working for 10+ hours, so I'm hoping this does the trick! I will keep you all updated.


I have wanted this Bourjois bronzer (x) for so long now and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't just because it looks like a chocolate bar! I am really loving it though, it looks so nice on and makes it look like I have a really natural, glowing tan.


I don't really know what to expect from this Barry M contouring kit (x). I picked it up today, so I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I'm hoping it's really good. I love that it has little instructions on the box, because I'm actually pretty useless when it comes to contouring, but I think it looks so amazing when it's done properly!


I thought this red Revlon nail varnish (x) was really pretty and I've been needing a red for a while! I also picked up this base & top coat, which I can't seem to find online, because I've been told multiple times that I should use a base coat to stop the nail varnish from staining my nails, and I liked how this was two in one.


I have become a bit of a Real Techniques addict since buying the starter sets a couple of months ago! I just love how soft they are, I don't think I'll ever use another brand now. I wanted a blusher brush (x) because I've been using the same brush for my powder, blusher and bronzer, so at least now I can use a separate brush for one of them..

I also bought some Simple face wipes. I don't actually use face wipes, I use this Arbonne cleanser (x) to take my make up off because it is absolutely amazing and makes my skin feel incredible! But I bought the face wipes for my holiday to Amsterdam because when I'm on holiday I usually can't be bothered taking my make up off properly and going through the whole routine of cleansing, toning and exfoliating, so I just use wipes for ease. I also bought the Nivea exfoliating wipes for the same reason.

On to clothes!!


I'm so in love with this dress from River Island! I can't find it online, sorry, I think it was around £24. I really love the style, you can't tell on this picture but it actually has little cut-outs at the sides and it looks sort of like a co-ord, but it is all attached. I love it!


This dress was £10 from Primark. It's nothing special, but I think it will be nice for a night out because I am seriously low on night out clothes and I always seem to wear the same thing, so I just picked this up on a whim.


Top - New Look - £17.99 (x)
Shorts - New Look - £11 (x)

This top is so lovely and summery, it will be perfect for when I go on holiday! The shorts, however, I think I am going to take back. I actually thought it was a skirt and I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't stop to look properly, so I was a bit disappointed when I got them home and realised they were shorts. I do really like the pattern, but I would have preferred it as a skirt.

Random Bits


These are just a few other bits I picked up along the way.


Louise's book (x)!!! I've been so excited for this to come out and I nearly cried when they were selling it half price in Waterstones! I've already read about a quarter of it and I am absolutely loving it so far. I love Louise, she's so honest and hilarious, I'd really love to meet her but I can't afford to go to any of her book signings *cries*. I 100% recommend buying her book though, I can't put it down!


This anklet from River Island is so pretty. It will look so lovely when I have my sandals on walking around Amsterdam. I've always wanted an anklet but it's never been something I've thought to go out and buy, but this caught my eye when I was looking at necklaces and I just had to buy it!


Last, but not least, Arizona Green Tea! Specifically, Pomegranate Arizona Green Tea! This stuff is slowly becoming my life. It's so refreshing and lovely, but also really healthy. I have been drinking 2 or 3 bottles of this a day, I'm completely addicted! I honestly urge you all to try it, it's delicious!!

So that is everything I've bought recently. I hope you enjoyed reading this looong post. I promise I will be back posting regularly soon! 

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top