My Favourite Shop: Dorothy Perkins

Hello lovelies!!


Billie & Blossom Petites Green Floral Print Dress - The colour of this dress is so gorgeous and I love the floral print. It's so cute and perfect for summer!

Ivory Cotton Sateen Dress - I'm really loving floral and leafy patterns at the moment and this dress really stuck out for me, it's so pretty and I really love the style.

Ivory Long Sleeve Boho Top - I've found that a white shirt is always handy to have in your wardrobe, whether it's to throw on last minute with some jeans or leggings, or to wear under dungarees, it's an absolute must-have clothing item for me. I love the style of this one, it's a bit different from the usual fitted white shirts which I really like.

Petite Daisy Printed Jumpsuit - I can't express the joy I felt when I found this! It's a petite jumpsuit!! Petite!!! As in will fit a person under the average height!!!! I love jumpsuits but, being 5'4", I can never find one to fit me properly, they're always waaay too long, it's the bane of my life. But aside from fitting my short person needs, this daisy pattern is super cute and so lovely for the summer.

Black Tropical Linen Shorts - I'm not usually a shorts person, but I thought these were cute. The tropical pattern is really nice and looks so good with the black.

Light Coral Paisley Wrap - This is nice as something to just throw on over an outfit on a day when it's not quite warm enough to go without some sort of cover-up. It's such a nice colour and would go nicely with a lot of things, and I really love the tassels!

Which shops are you loving at the moment?

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top