Hello October...


Hello you lovely lot!

I can't believe it's already October! I've been throwing myself into all the excitement of autumn, it's my absolute favourite time of year. I feel more productive in autumn than in any other month; something about the nights drawing in and the leaves changing colour seems to motivate me. It's definitely my favourite season.

Hopefully October is going to be kind to us and bring lots of excitement and surprises! I don't have a lot planned this month, but I'm going to throw myself into my writing and see what else comes along. My course has just started again and I am really looking forward to getting back into workshopping with my friends and learning more about the craft I am so devoted to. I am thinking I'm probably going to share more of my writing on this blog as it is a really great platform to get my work out, I hope you will all enjoy reading it!

Just a small note to say that I am taking part in the 'go sober' challenge to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. I'm not going to have any alcohol for the whole of October in order to try and receive donations for Macmillan. My Nanna died from cancer in February, so this is a cause very close to my heart and I really want to help raise money so that people battling cancer don't have to do it alone. I would be so grateful if you could head over to my just giving page (here) and donate any money at all you have to spare. It's for an amazing cause and will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What's your favourite season?
Do you have any exciting plans for this month?

Speak to you soon
Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top