The Book Tag

Hello!


Sorry this is a day late, and sorry it's just a tag - I ran out of saved posts and haven't had time to write any new ones, but I will try and write a few tomorrow and then I'll have some really exciting ones coming up over the next couple of weeks!
So I stole this tag from the lovely Steph (you should all check out her blog), and I'm not actually going to tag anyone, but feel free to do this and let me know in the comments if you do so I can read your answers.


1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
My bed usually, but I tend to read anywhere and everywhere

2. Bookmark or a random piece of paper?
Bookmark! I have about 15 bookmarks, it's slowing turning into an obsession

3. Can you stop reading anytime or does it have to be at a certain page, chapter, part etc...?
It absolutely has to be the end of a chapter, it makes me feel so uneasy if I put a book down before finishing the chapter

4. Do you eat or drink while reading?
I love drinking a cup of tea when I'm reading

5. Can you read whilst listening to music or watching TV?
If it's a good book then background noise doesn't faze me at all, but if it's one I'm struggling to get into then I can't have music or the TV or anything on in the background because I'll get distracted

6. One book at a time, or several at once?
I'm really bad for reading several books at once. I wish I didn't, but I get too excited to start new books and end up with a few on the go at the same time. At the moment I'm reading Unspeakable by Abbie Rushton, I Heart New York by Lindsay Kelk and The Chimp Paradox by Prof. Steve Peters

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
Absolutely everywhere

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
In my head - nothing annoys me more than when people read out loud


9. Do you read ahead or skip pages?
I try so hard not to, but I do all the time! I always read the last page of a book before I start it as well, it's something I've always done and I think it's because I really hate surprises, but then I'm always really annoyed because it sometimes spoils a major plot line of the book and I then hate myself for reading ahead


10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I break the spine - I love books to look well-loved, and I buy a lot of books from charity shops and second-hand bookshops anyway, so they always look really old and tattered, but I don't mind! The only book of mine that I will forever keep in pristine condition is The Fault in Our Stars


11. Do you write in books?
I don't usually write in them, but I do highlight my favourite quotes! A good 90% of my books have been highlighted in..

Thank you for reading!

Lots of love
Megan
x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top